Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need technology help? well you've come to the right place!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Donate  ZodTTD  HomePage  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm going on a trip... (Unfortunately)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
That1Azn

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-06-29

I'm going on a trip... (Unfortunately) Empty
PostSubject: I'm going on a trip... (Unfortunately)   I'm going on a trip... (Unfortunately) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:13 pm

Well I am going to go on a trip as the title of the topic suggests. However, due to this I cannot access the internet and I can't go on this site or on ZodTTD. So I'm sad about that... so yeah. I'm leaving in 2 days.
Back to top Go down
dslrocks10
Admin
Admin
dslrocks10

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: I'm going on a trip... (Unfortunately)   I'm going on a trip... (Unfortunately) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:17 pm

well thats not good. we will make sure there will be plenty of stuff for you to come back too. when i go on vacation in 2 weeks were getting a cabin with WIFI!! w00tz. im takin my laptop Smile
Back to top Go down
https://dslrocks10.darkbb.com
That1Azn

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm going on a trip... (Unfortunately)   I'm going on a trip... (Unfortunately) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:27 pm

That's lucky! Ah... I can't bring my laptop. So I'll bring my ipot and try to access the internet with wifi when I'm away.
Back to top Go down
dslrocks10
Admin
Admin
dslrocks10

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm going on a trip... (Unfortunately)   I'm going on a trip... (Unfortunately) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:28 pm

ok well good
Back to top Go down
That1Azn

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm going on a trip... (Unfortunately)   I'm going on a trip... (Unfortunately) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:51 pm

Looks like I'm leaving in 6-7 hours...
Back to top Go down
dslrocks10
Admin
Admin
dslrocks10

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm going on a trip... (Unfortunately)   I'm going on a trip... (Unfortunately) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:19 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going on a trip... (Unfortunately)   I'm going on a trip... (Unfortunately) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm going on a trip... (Unfortunately)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: