Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need technology help? well you've come to the right place!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Donate  ZodTTD  HomePage  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how i got my name

Go down 
+3
Ojrtega
Nitrous
dslrocks10
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dslrocks10
Admin
Admin
dslrocks10

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-06-27

how i got my name Empty
PostSubject: how i got my name   how i got my name Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:13 am

ok so this is how i got my name dslrocks10. well first just to clear everything up dsl is my initials. and back when i made the name i allways thought i rocked! and i made the name when i was 10 years old so you get "dslrocks10 lol!
Back to top Go down
https://dslrocks10.darkbb.com
Nitrous
Nitrous

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-06-28

how i got my name Empty
PostSubject: Re: how i got my name   how i got my name Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:21 am

hears how i got my name.
well first of all i started calling myself Nitrous Oxide when i first started playing HALO PC. Nitrous Oxide is a gas they use to make people laugh which actually fits my personality well because i, myself love to laugh (alot) Laughing and also Nitrous just sounds plain awesome so thats how i got my name Cool
Back to top Go down
Ojrtega
Admin
Admin
Ojrtega

Male
Number of posts : 31

how i got my name Empty
PostSubject: Re: how i got my name   how i got my name Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:34 am

mines is just my last name with my first names first letter after the O................

but my friends nicknamed me Jew cause i used to have a jew fro till i cut it off haha.
Back to top Go down
Lord_of_Chicken
Mod/Chicken Lawd
Mod/Chicken Lawd
Lord_of_Chicken

Male

how i got my name Empty
PostSubject: Re: how i got my name   how i got my name Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:04 am

It all started when I got my 5 pet chickens at the age of four. From that point on, chickens became my favorite animals(and pets!). I didn't know anyone else that had pet chickens! The rest just came to me as I was thinking of an online name about two to three years ago. It has been my online name on all sites ever since! Oh and by the way, I am now fourteen, and one of my five chickens is still alive, and healthy( it still lays eggs!).
Back to top Go down
tesu
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-29

how i got my name Empty
PostSubject: Re: how i got my name   how i got my name Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:14 am

nitrous oxide is also used in racing which fits my personality Razz
my name is pretty much random lol
Back to top Go down
Nitrous
Nitrous

how i got my name Empty
PostSubject: Re: how i got my name   how i got my name Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:28 am

i knew that which its known as NOS
Back to top Go down
Solus
Noob
Noob
Solus

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-29

how i got my name Empty
PostSubject: Re: how i got my name   how i got my name Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:27 pm

I got my name from the game Breakdown on the xbox, a one overlooked game.
Back to top Go down
dslrocks10
Admin
Admin
dslrocks10

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-06-27

how i got my name Empty
PostSubject: Re: how i got my name   how i got my name Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:40 pm

hmm ive never heard of that game?
Back to top Go down
https://dslrocks10.darkbb.com
Nitrous
Nitrous

how i got my name Empty
PostSubject: Re: how i got my name   how i got my name Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:49 am

neither have i
Back to top Go down
drewclone666
Noob
Noob

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-08

how i got my name Empty
PostSubject: Re: how i got my name   how i got my name Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:42 pm

my name is because back in 1993 the goverment start plan drewclone. So they took some random kid named drew and clone him..........666 times..........till it actually worked. I am now 13 And was a sucsess. So be sure you mention me on your conspiricy sites. Oh and the other clones did come out but are used as soildiers in Iraq. Those suicide bombing you hear about, are my clones, the iraqies stole them from a trash yard.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

how i got my name Empty
PostSubject: Re: how i got my name   how i got my name Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how i got my name
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: