Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need technology help? well you've come to the right place!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Donate  ZodTTD  HomePage  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm in a state of shock

Go down 
+2
Lord_of_Chicken
That1Azn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
That1Azn

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-06-29

I'm in a state of shock Empty
PostSubject: I'm in a state of shock   I'm in a state of shock Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:48 pm

Ok.... as the title of the topic suggests I am in a state of shock. I dropped my iPod Touch and... it got ran over by a car!!! This happened not too long ago. Luckily my iPod still works. So I'm wondering did your iPod/iPhone suffer from abuse like mine did?
Back to top Go down
Lord_of_Chicken
Mod/Chicken Lawd
Mod/Chicken Lawd
Lord_of_Chicken

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a state of shock   I'm in a state of shock Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:21 pm

I have an iPod Touch( just call it iPoT! ). It wasn't as severely damaged as yours, but I have dropped it HARD a few times. I have picked it up to find it unscratched, undented, and working perfectly fine. I'm positive the fall had no effect on your iPot, but I'm not sure about it being run over. If it was not crushed, try charging it. Plug it in, and give it a few seconds. If it turns back on, be happy, but check if all of your data is okay( it can be replaced anyway ). If it doesn't, well... start thinking about calling in for repair, or finding a new one.

Happy to help( if I have ),

Lord_of_Chicken
Back to top Go down
dslrocks10
Admin
Admin
dslrocks10

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a state of shock   I'm in a state of shock Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:24 pm

nope nothing serious than a few drops but some how i do have a little dent on the back of it i think its from steping on it lol
Back to top Go down
https://dslrocks10.darkbb.com
Nitrous
Nitrous

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a state of shock   I'm in a state of shock Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:52 am

XD ive dropped mine several times and once i dropped it so hard that the clear plastic case that was protecting it came off XD it saved my iPoT from getting scratched and dented
Back to top Go down
Ojrtega
Admin
Admin
Ojrtega

Male
Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a state of shock   I'm in a state of shock Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:05 am

I havent dropped my iphone much but i know a few people who have dropped my iphone aint that true Lord_of_Chicken.
Back to top Go down
Nitrous
Nitrous

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a state of shock   I'm in a state of shock Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:14 am

XD Lord of Chicken and his butterfingers! lol i hate it when ppl arent careful with my stuff
Back to top Go down
Lord_of_Chicken
Mod/Chicken Lawd
Mod/Chicken Lawd
Lord_of_Chicken

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a state of shock   I'm in a state of shock Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:06 am

heyheyhey those were ACCIDENTS. No hatin
Back to top Go down
rocketman
rocketman

Male
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a state of shock   I'm in a state of shock Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:42 am

The back of my ipod touch looks like world war 3. king
Back to top Go down
That1Azn

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a state of shock   I'm in a state of shock Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:17 pm

My iPod is good... well with a lot of scratches and a giant crack on the screen but it still works so I'm good about that.
Back to top Go down
dslrocks10
Admin
Admin
dslrocks10

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a state of shock   I'm in a state of shock Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:21 pm

are u gonna get a new one?
Back to top Go down
That1Azn

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a state of shock   I'm in a state of shock Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:22 pm

Well I'm getting a 3G iPhone in August so maybe not.
Back to top Go down
dslrocks10
Admin
Admin
dslrocks10

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a state of shock   I'm in a state of shock Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:26 pm

lucky ass. eh im good with my ipod touch. i got mine for christmas. i was beggin for one not even knowin about the jailbreaking and stuff, and on christmas eve me and my bro got 1 present he got guitar hero 3, and i got a box that had some cool clothes and stuff and after i pulled out all the clothes i was kinda upset becuz he got a game and all i got was clothes, and then they told me to keep lookin and i found the touch! they hid it in the box lol
Back to top Go down
That1Azn

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a state of shock   I'm in a state of shock Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:56 pm

yep lucky me! I knew about jailbreaking before I got mine. Now I pwned my ipod. As for getting my iPod run over by a car... not my proudest moment. Good thing it still works lol!
Back to top Go down
dslrocks10
Admin
Admin
dslrocks10

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a state of shock   I'm in a state of shock Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:57 pm

isnt the crack annoying?
Back to top Go down
That1Azn

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a state of shock   I'm in a state of shock Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:59 pm

Yeah it is annoying. But I've grown used to it. As long as it still works I'm fine.
Back to top Go down
dslrocks10
Admin
Admin
dslrocks10

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a state of shock   I'm in a state of shock Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:01 pm

wow ur weird. lol
Back to top Go down
That1Azn

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a state of shock   I'm in a state of shock Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:03 pm

Yep! I don't mind partially because I'm getting a 3G iPhone and after that I might not use my iPot as much.
Back to top Go down
Ojrtega
Admin
Admin
Ojrtega

Male
Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a state of shock   I'm in a state of shock Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:44 am

my iphone crushes cars, cars dont crush it.
Back to top Go down
dslrocks10
Admin
Admin
dslrocks10

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a state of shock   I'm in a state of shock Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:15 am

uh huh sure
Back to top Go down
That1Azn

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a state of shock   I'm in a state of shock Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:08 pm

If that was true then your iPhone must be a beast.
Back to top Go down
dslrocks10
Admin
Admin
dslrocks10

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a state of shock   I'm in a state of shock Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:25 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a state of shock   I'm in a state of shock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm in a state of shock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Apple :: Ipod Touch/Iphone discussion-
Jump to: